We are so excited to be able to continue this process of “Regathering”. Starting September 6, 2020 we will be adding Nursery/Pre-School, Graded Children’s and Youth activities for morning services. Adult Sunday School classes will be starting back during the Sunday PM service times and Wednesday 6:30PM times. Because group sizes will have to be limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines, Pre-Registration will be required for both AM and PM services as well as Wednesday night activities. Below you will find a list of the precautionary measures taken for all activities. The key is that we must refrain from handshakes, hugs and other “typical” fellowship activities. Please review the guidelines below. If you have reservations about attending, please stay home and continue to worship with us via the simulcast. We aren’t trying to force the issue if people aren’t ready.
PLEASE NOTE – Masks will be strongly recommended for 1st Grade through adults during all transitioning throughout the building. Once you are in place in either the Sanctuary or classroom/gathering areas, masks may be removed.
Thank you and God Bless!
Families will be seated together. Please note that if you are coming to the 10:30am service, we will not be allowing anyone into the building until everyone from the 9am service has cleared the facility. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this transition time.
Again, It is expected for everyone to maintain ‘Social Distancing’ while on campus. Masks will be strongly recommended for 1st Grade through adults for transitions within the building.
We will be utilizing many precautionary measures to meet and exceed the CDC guidelines which include the following:
- Parameters have been clearly marked throughout the building to identify Social Distancing space.
- Seating in the Sanctuary will be distributed in a safe and spacious manner.
- Shaking hands, hugging and the passing of offering plates will be avoided.
- Facilities will be sanitized before and after services.
We recommend that you stay at home and worship with us online if:
- You or a family member are sick or have evidenced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat
- You are a senior adult.
- You or someone you are in close contact with has a compromised immune system.
- You have recently traveled to an area that may have put you in contact with someone infected.
- You have any other concerns.