We are so excited to be able to re-introduce our normal “Pre-Covid” schedule! Beginning Sunday, February 7th, our Sunday schedule will be as follows:
9AM – 1st Session of Sunday school & 1st Session of Worship Service
10:30AM – 2nd session of Sunday school & 2nd Session of Worship Service
6PM – Regular worship services resume
PLEASE NOTE – As we are bringing more people into the building at one time, Masks will be required for all transition periods as well as in ALL small group activities. Once you are in place in the LOWER section of the Sanctuary, masks may be removed. However, the balcony will remain as a “Mask Only” area for those that wish to keep their masks on at all times.
Thank you and God Bless!
Again, It is expected for everyone to maintain ‘Social Distancing’ while on campus. Masks will be required for transitions within the building and small group sessions.
We will be utilizing many precautionary measures to meet and exceed the CDC guidelines which include the following:
- Parameters have been clearly marked throughout the building to identify Social Distancing space.
- Seating in the Sanctuary will be distributed in a safe and spacious manner.
- Shaking hands, hugging and the passing of offering plates will be avoided.
- Facilities will be sanitized before and after services.
We recommend that you stay at home and worship with us online if:
- You or a family member are sick or have evidenced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat
- You are a senior adult.
- You or someone you are in close contact with has a compromised immune system.
- You have recently traveled to an area that may have put you in contact with someone infected.
- You have any other concerns.