We are so excited to be able to start this process of “Regathering”. Due to current “social distancing” guidelines, the most we can handle in our Sanctuary is approximately 140. Below you will find a list of the precautionary measures taken for the services. The key is that we must refrain from handshakes, hugs and other “typical” fellowship activities. Please review the guidelines below and let us know whether you will be able to attend by following the registration link below. If you have reservations about attending, please stay home and continue to worship with us via the simulcast. We aren’t trying to force the issue if people aren’t ready. If you plan to attend, please let us know how many in your immediate family will accompany you. There will be no Nursery or other Children’s Ministry activities so families will need to sit together.
Thank you and God Bless!
Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before the service start time and wait in your car. A Staff Member or Deacon will escort you from your car into the building where you will be guided to a seat in the Sanctuary. Families will be seated together. Please note that if you are coming to the 10:30am service, we will not be allowing anyone into the building until everyone from the 9am service has cleared the facility. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this transition time.
It is expected for everyone to maintain ‘Social Distancing’ while on campus. Masks will be optional. If you desire to wear one, please bring yours with you as we only have a limited quantity available.
We will be utilizing many precautionary measures to meet and exceed the CDC guidelines which include the following:
- Parameters have been clearly marked throughout the building to identify Social Distancing space.
- Seating in the Sanctuary will be distributed in a safe and spacious manner.
- Shaking hands, hugging and the passing of offering plates will be avoided.
- Facilities will be sanitized before and after services.
- Families will be dismissed from the Sanctuary in a safe, systematic manner.
We recommend that you stay at home and worship with us online if:
- You or a family member are sick or have evidenced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat
- You are a senior adult.
- You or someone you are in close contact with has a compromised immune system.
- You have recently traveled to an area that may have put you in contact with someone infected.
- You have any other concerns.